Gadol Elohai - Joshua Aaaron

18.5.08

Hino evangélico nos Ídolos

"Shout To The Lord" x My Jesus, my Savior x Lord there is none like you x All of my days, I want to praise x The wonders of your mighty love x My comfort, my Shelter x Tower of refuge and strength x Let every breath, all that I am x Never cease to worship you Shout to the Lord, all the earth x Let us sing.Power and majesty, praise to the king. v Mountains bow down and the seas will roar v At the sound of your name v I sing for joy at the works of your hands v Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand v Nothing compares to the promise I have in you

1 comentário:

Pedro Leal disse...

Repara que eles trocaram o "Meu Jesus" inicial por "Meu pastor". Provavelmente porque "pastor" é mais ecuménico e encaixa em qualquer religião. Isso aldutera o significado da canção, mas parece não haver grande problema...
É um excelente exemplo de como às vezes mudando apenas uma palavra, omitindo apenas um nome, se pode mudar totalmente o signficado.